February 20, 2012

February IHSW


So February was my second official IHSW and I am sorely disappointed in myself.  I hardly got any stitching done.  I had grand ideas of all this stitching I was gonna get done...and didn't.  Friday night I was all ready to stitch, but my stomach was acting up and so I felt like laying on the couch and doing nothing...which I did and then I fell asleep early...so no stitching done on Friday.  Saturday I had a bunch of errands to run, left home at 830am and didn't get home until 5pm...I did go and see the movie The Vow which was very good btw.  I did do some stitching on one of my 15 Crazy Crosstitch Challenge.  I can't remember who the designer is, but it's called Baa Baa Baa and it has 3 little sheep.  I am sure it'll look great when it is done, but it is not very exciting to work on.  It's all white, ecru, light blue that looks like white, light peach that looks like white...so pretty boring. But I can see the round shape of sheep #1.  Sunday, what did I do?? I didn't sleep well the night before so I dozed some and didn't feel the stitchy bug.  Then the hubs and I went to PF Changs.  Super yummy!!! I finally did hanker down and start stitching on my Asian project.  I was really in the groove and stitched for several hours.  Finally quit at midnight because I had to get up early and go to work.  So, some stitching done, but not as much as I would have liked...but heres to another IHSW!!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Progress is progress and they are very cute WIPs! :)

Anne said...

Lovely progress on you WIPS!!

lesli said...

Love your blog, Dana! Thanks for dropping by mine :) Don't feel disappointed in yourself when you don't get the stitching time in you had planned....I never do! If I had it my way I'd win the lottery and hire maids so I could stitch all day long!! Keep up the great work!

TammyK said...

Very cute wip's. I adore Asian themed projects. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Ewa said...

You should be proud of yourself! Stitching should be a hobby, not a chore and you did great!