January 28, 2012

The Weekend Is Here!

So the weekend is finally here and I have no plans whatsoever.  It is Saturday morning and I am just sitting here with nothing to do. I have no errands to run, nothing pressing that needs doing, no groceries to buy...Hmmm....the possibilites are endless....

I am still recovering from a pretty bad cold, but feel good enough to enter the world.  I was thinking about sitting and stitching the day away, I do have my Crosstitch Challenge to think about....still got 14 projects to complete.  I also just realized that the new movie One for the Money came out yesterday.  And I love Janet Evanovich and the Stephanie Plum books...so that is an option.  I also would like to get a few things done on my ever present to do list.  Not pressing things, but things that in time I would like to get done. 

So, as of right now, still don't think I know what I'm gonna do.  What is everybody else doing this weekend??? Whatever it is, I hope its a good one!

Random Kitty Picture-Oreo and Apollo

2 comments:

Kate said...

Days like that are blessings, full of opportunity! Love the pics, very pretty kitties you have there :)

Linda said...

Yes, sound like a lovely weekend for you then. Anything goes :))