January 23, 2012

My first IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend)

A few days ago I came across a blog that talked about the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend.  It happens on the third weekend of the month and you stitch as much or as little as you can or want.  I have been sick over the weekend, but I managed to stitch a lot since I was just sitting at home.  I really enjoyed knowing that I was participating with lots of other stitchers around the world in our favorite hobby. 

So here are some pictures from my stitching weekend.


My start on a RR
PW A Quilt For All Seasons June
Alphabet Heart Finish

6 comments:

Kate said...

beautiful progress! IHSW is alot of fun, glad you joined :)

Joysze said...

Glad you had a great IHSW, Dana. Pics looks great!! I love the colors in the PW quilt.

Also, welcome to the wonderful blogging world. Might I suggest that you link an email address to your blogger account. This way, it allows other bloggers to reply to your comments etc. A great way to make new friends. :D Halfway down this post (http://joysze.blogspot.com/2011/10/kitchen-sink-anyone.html) is where you'd find the option. :D

Freddysmama (Kirstin) said...

Excellent work for your first IHSW.

Love the heart - I added it to my to-do list just the other day.

I hope you're feeling better today :)

Anonymous said...

Hi

I participated in IHSW for the first time too.

Your projects are lovely.
Congrats on your pretty heart finish.

Lovely cats too btw!

♥ Nia said...

lovely heart =)

Linda said...

Hi Dana, I'm a new blogger too. Also started around the same time as you I think. Great finish on your heart oh and your soup dish looks YUMMY :))